Microsoft has released Project Professional 2013 and has made its 60-day trial version available on its website. Project Professional 2013 is a project management software that will help you plan projects and collaborate with others members of your team very easily. It will help you stay organized and keep your projects on track. This project management system is designed to seamlessly work with other Microsoft applications and cloud services.
Project Professional 2013 System Requirements:
- Computer and Processor: 1 Ghz or greater x86/x64 Processor with SSE2 instruction set
- Memory: 1 GB RAM (32 Bit) / 2 GB RAM (64 Bit)
- Hard disk: 2.0 GB available
- Operating System: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2012 with .NET 3.5 or greater
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX 10 graphics card 1024×576 minimum resolution
- Browser: Internet Explorer 8, 9, 10, Firefox 10.x+, Safari 5 (Mac), Chrome 17.x.
- Other: Touch features require a touch enabled Windows 7 or Windows 8 PC Certain functionality may require internet connectivity
If your computer meets the system requirements, you can go ahead and register for the trial and then download and install the fully functional 60-day trial software.
Once you have installed Project Professional 2013 you will also receive emails with relevant resources to guide you in using it.
Download Microsoft Project Professional 2013
Visit Microsoft to download it and get started! It is available in 32-bit as well as 64-bit versions.