Celebrating its second anniversary, Outlook Mobile now comes with a set of new add-ins. As per the official blog post, Outlook Mobile is now collaborating with companies like GIPHY, Evernote, Smartsheet, Nimble etc. to create some interesting add-ins for iOS. The add-ins for iOS are now rolling out and will soon be made available for Android too.
Talking about these new add-ins Javier Soltero, corporate vice president for the Office team said, “Add-ins can help you get more done on the go, and save you valuable time spent switching between apps. This is why we introduced add-ins for Outlook on Windows, Mac (in Insiders) and on the web–and are now bringing them to iOS. Support for Android is coming soon.
With these new add-ons, users will now be able to translate their messages into different languages, update your notes or project board, and insert GIF files and much more. In other words, your inbox will now be turned into a “do-box” where you can complete your tasks quickly.
New Add-ins available in Outlook on iOS
- Microsoft Dynamic 365– With this add-in, you can get all your business insights right in your inbox, may it be your business contacts or an appointment, so that you can focus on more important things. You can switch between this add-in and your email smoothly.
- Nimble– This add-in will provide your business contacts added in your Outlook account along with their detailed social profiles, company profile and revenue, and mutual interests etc. to know more about the client before you plan a meeting.
- Trello– Keep a track of all your business projects, organize and prioritize them with Trello add-in. Also, Trello lets you turn your email into actionable items.
- Evernote– Stay organized with Evernote on your Outlook on iOS. Make a project notebook, clip an email from Outlook, save Office documents or webpages to your Evernote add-in.
- Translator– This add-in can translate your messages in any of your preferred languages. It supports 60 different languages.
- Smartsheet– This add-in will help you managing your work. You can create new tasks, including attachments, assign the project, update it and complete it quickly.
- GIPHY-Unlike other productivity tools, GIPHY is a fun tool will let you add the GIFs to your emails.
Do check these productive add-ins and leave your feedback. Check the official blog post to know more.