The latest version of IObit Advanced SystemCare v7.3 is out. This version comes equipped with brand a new security feature – Security Reinforce for XP. Yes, IObit’s system optimizing software continues to extend protection to Windows’ outdated and support-lacking Windows XP. The change log of Advanced SystemCare Free 7.3 reads – New feature of the award winning program reinforces the security of system weakness to avoid hackers invasion, especially for Windows XP.
Security Reinforce for Windows XP
Advanced SystemCare Free is a comprehensive PC care utility that follows one-click approach to help protect, repair and optimize your machine. The tool earlier known as Advanced WindowsCare Personal offers an all-in-one and super convenient solution for PC maintenance and protection. it thoroughly examines your OS in function, accurately diagnoses issues slowing down and crashing your computer and automatically finds the best ways to get them fixed in quick time. The new feature – Security Reinforce precisely Strengthens anti-hacking protection.
It is not enabled by default, you manually need to turn it on in the Security section under Toolbox. , the app also helps fix other security issues. It also brings with it support for Chrome 34, Firefox 28, Opera 20, KMplayer 3.8, Auslogics Disk Defrag 4.5, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 2.0, ZoneAlarm Free 13.0, Firefox 28.0 and Adobe Air 13.0.
Change log for Advanced System Care 7.3
- Security Reinforce – Added this brand-new feature to reinforce the security of system weakness to avoid hacker’s invading, especially for Windows XP.
- Support Windows XP Permanently – Advanced SystemCare will continue support Windows XP to ensure Windows XP’s security and performance.
- PCtransfer – Added PCtransfer in Toolbox, the best free and portable data transfer assistant.
- IObit Uninstaller – Updated to IObit Uninstaller 3.2, which supports the detection of apps installed from Chrome Web Store and accelerates Powerful Scan.
- Vulnerability Fix – Supported the update of Windows XP’s already known security holes to maximally ensure Windows XP’s security.
- Homepage Protection – Strengthened the protection feature and made the UI more user friendly.
- Latest Browsers – Homepage Protection, Surfing Protection & Internet Booster support Firefox 28, Chrome 34.
- Privacy Sweep – Added support for Chrome 34, Firefox 28,Opera 20, KMplayer 3.8, Auslogics Disk Defrag 4.5, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 2.0, ZoneAlarm Free 13.0, Firefox 28.0, Adobe Air 13.0, Flash Player 13.0.
- Expanded Database – Updated and enhanced database for Malware Removal and Surfing Protection.
- Latest Languages – Updated multiple languages to the latest.
- User Interface – Minor UI improvements.
- Minor Improvements – Fixed general bugs and bugs reported by users.
Many people still on Windows XP are looking for ways to harden and secure Windows XP. Although Advanced System Care is beneficial for those running Windows XP, one must remember that such third-party protection, while they may harden Windows security, do not in any way make Windows XP safe or secure.
We therefore continue to recommend that Windows XP users upgrade to a modern operating system.