Intel has released new Wi-Fi and Bluetooth driver updates for Windows 10 computers. These updates fix a number of system and performance-level issues being faced by users. Windows 10 computers with Intel hardware have been facing issues related to Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity. In some cases, these issues resulted in Windows Stop Errors (BSOD).
Intel updates Windows 10 drivers
Following is the complete list of changelog and fixes in Intel Wireless Bluetooth v21.110.0:
- Fixes Audio playback fails to resume after a Skype call with AirPods.
- Fixes the issue where some systems in Airplane Mode the Bluetooth device disappears from Device Manager or stop working.
- Fixes the issue where a Bluetooth mouse lags while playing music over a Bluetooth headset and simultaneously connected to a Wi-Fi network.
- Fixes the issue where a second Bluetooth HID/LE device fails to connect or pair with the system.
- Fixes the issue where audio discontinuity can be observed while playing music.
- Intel Wireless Bluetooth v21.110.0 driver brings functional and security updates.
Following is the complete changelog and fixes in Intel PROSet/Wireless Software v21.110.1:
- Fixes the issue where Windows Stop Errors (BSOD) occurs when resuming from Sleep mode on Windows 10 systems with Modern Standby.
- Fixes Windows Stop Errors (BSOD) errors on systems with Modern Standby, in addition to WiFi driver Event ID 5010 in Event Viewer.
- Fixes the issue where performance is reduced after resuming from Sleep mode on systems with Modern Standby.
- Fixes network disconnection issue, in addition to Wi-Fi driver Event ID 5005, while streaming online videos at 2.4 GHz.
- Fixes Wireless connection problems with Cisco AnyConnect software.
- Fixes Intel Wireless adapters can’t connect to access points with TKIP encryption.
- Intel PROSet/Wireless Software v21.110.1 has been updated to include functional and security updates.
You can also automatically install these driver updates, using Intel’s Driver & Supported Assistant.
- Tags: Intel