Microsoft Hardware today announced the launch of its new wireless computer peripheral range in India that makes connecting to the work space much easier.
The product range includes the Wireless Desktop 800, Wireless Mobile Mouse 1000 & Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500, designed to be small enough to move around easily, and attractive to perfectly complement lifestyle accessories like mobile phones & net books.
The BlueTrack technology in the Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500 lets you use a mouse anywhere and work with confidence on 40 different surfaces – from a granite countertop to an airport bench to even the living-room carpet. The BlueTrack Technology uses a beam of blue light that’s four times as wide as a standard optical beam. The wider beam enables illumination of a larger surface area and allows more light to return to the sensor. This helps for tracking on irregular surfaces such as carpet, where a smaller beam could get lost between the individual fibers.
The new product range is a perfect blend of ergonomics and technology that enhances comfort, at the same time boosting productivity. With a growing awareness within consumers about the health hazards of using non-ergonomic products, Microsoft’s new range of hardware works better in diverse conditions without having any negative effect on a user’s health.
“The Indian consumers’ lifestyle is rapidly changing. Working is no longer restricted to the four walls of the office; people are using laptops and net books to be constantly on the move. It has always been Microsoft’s endeavour to develop computer peripherals that help improve overall computing experience by ensuring reliable functionality, simplicity of use and greater value for money, while enabling the user to move around without any restrictions. Our new range is a blend of state of the art technology & unmatched style which enhances the computing experience of Indian consumers by allowing them to choose the best design, color and price to fit their needs,” said Mihir Somaiya, Category Manager, Microsoft Hardware.
The products will be available across 4200 retail outlets across 110 cities that include all leading large format retail and fragmented stores in the country. The products are backed by a worldwide 3 year warranty.
Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500:
- Nano transceiver that sticks out less than a centimeter from the USB port
- Comes loaded with Microsoft’s patented BlueTrack technology that enables work on more than 40 different surfaces
- Battery lasts upto 8 months
- Ambidextrous shape with rubber side grips; allows for best fit for hand size
- Available in Loch Ness Gray and Dragon Fruit Pink
Wireless Mobile Mouse 1000:
- The mouse comes with a nano transceiver which can be plugged in when on the go
- Great battery life which can last up to 10 months
- Ergonomically designed to provide comfortable experience for both right and left handers
- The wireless 2.4 GHz signal with a 15-foot range and an optical sensor allows work anywhere at home or in the office
Microsoft Wireless Desktop 800:
- Precision control and convenience with a compact keyboard and reliable mouse
- Strong and secured wireless signal allows work from anywhere
- The desktop is easy to use—load batteries and plug in the receiver
- Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500: Rs.1095
- Wireless Mobile Mouse 1000: Rs. 780
- Wireless Desktop 800: Rs. 1370
- Tags: Hardware