The Microsoft Imagine Cup 2011 was a huge success. Held in NY State, it gave the world promising solutions to some of the challenging problems faced by common people around the world. And these solutions in the form of software are built by young enthusiastic students for a better world. And now Microsoft is back with Imagine Cup 2012 to be held in Australia.
For the unknown, Imagine Cup is world’s premier student technology competition sponsored and promoted by Microsoft. Held on an annual basis, Imagine Cup has attracted more than 1.4 million students since 2003 representing 183 countries around the world. Students signup to provide solutions to real-world problems through software. It isn’t just another competition. It’s about changing the way of life for many; helping them live a better life.
Microsoft Imagine Cup 2012 hosts plenty of different competition categories like
The Imagine Cup 2012 has a theme: Imagine a world where technology helps solve the toughest problems. This is your chance to:
- Solve tough problems facing the world today, and maybe even turn your ideas into a business.
- Learn new technological skills.
- Test yourself against the brightest students around the world.
- Make new friends.
- Win cash, grants , and prizes
If you have the zeal and passion to create a difference and score high, do the following right away.
- Read the Official Imagine Cup 2012 Rules and Regulations
- Register for Imagine Cup 2012.
Participate in Imagine Cup 2012 and get ready to change the World.