If you are planning to buy a Surface Book with Performance Base or already have one, but don’t know how to use it; then here’s a complete guide for you. Jeff Stewart, Sr. Director of Program Management for Surface Book has offered a 6-minute long video as the guided tour of the Surface Book with Performance Base. This video that was recently published on LinkedIn, as well as YouTube, offers a detailed overview of the design and capabilities of the latest iteration of Microsoft’s category defining laptop.
Surface Book with Performance Base
In this video, Jeff Stewart shares the engineering goals for Microsoft’s category defining laptop. He also tells us the additional advantages of the new Surface Book with Performance Base. It mainly includes the demonstrations of twice the graphics performance and a rich explanation of the Thermal design.
Here are the features of the new Surface Book highlighted by Jeff Steward in this video:
- What’s the difference: According to him, the Surface Book with Performance Base is the most powerful Surface book yet. It comes with 6th Generation Intel Core i7 It also comes with three powerful storage options; namely, 256 GB, 512 GB and 1 TB.
- Battery performance: It has got 30% more battery life. It also comes with up to 16 hours of video playback capacity. Thus, when you are on-the-go, you can use the Surface Book for a longer
- Graphical features: It also has better graphic performance than the earlier versions of Surface laptops. It has got 267 PPI, 100% sRGB and 1700:1 Contrast ratio, making a perfect choice for the graphic designers. The engineers have added several features for increased graphical performance, but without adding any weight to the PC.
- Keyboard and touchpad: The engineers at Microsoft have given special treatment to the Surface Book with Performance Base for sure. Even its keyboard has been specially designed keeping its users in mind. It offers faster, more accurate and more comfortable typing. The touch-pad too has been engineered in such a way that it is smoother when you navigate.
- Creativity and productivity: Surface Book with Performance Base has been designed to increase your creativity and productivity.
- The design: When it comes to the design of this Surface Book, it is the thinnest i7 ever made with a detachable clipboard. The Surface Pen is not just a tool that enhances the looks of this Surface Book, but it supports every activity that you do on this laptop. You can take notes and draw on the screen. The clipboard is designed in such a way that it can be bent in reverse orientation and used it in the keyboard-less mode. This is a great mode for when you want to view movies, video clips or simply read through some e-book. The Surface Book weighs only 3.69 lbs.
- Advanced login facility: With Windows Infrared camera, users can log into this Surface Book with using their hands.
- Multiple ports: The Surface Book with Performance Base has multiple ports such as Mini DP, Surface Connect, USB and even SD card slot. Hence, you don’t need to carry dongles.
The new Surface Book with Performance Base is a powerful PC with a lot of news features. Know more about its amazing features from this LinkedIn post.
- Tags: Surface