Microsoft has announced the Microsoft Translator Partner Alliance Program. With this program, Microsoft makes sure that they have a strong partnership with their partners so as to meet customers’ needs and drive innovation. The Microsoft Translator Partner Alliance Program will also increase visibility for the partners and for their solutions.
Microsoft Translator Partner Alliance Program
There are three levels of the Microsoft Translator Partner Alliance Program; namely, Alliance, Silver and Gold. With the help of Microsoft Translator Partner Alliance Program, the partners can get several benefits. They can include their logo and company listing on the Microsoft Translator partner page. Microsoft has already published a list of these benefits that come along with the partner alliance program. These are as follows:
- Company Name and listing on the translator partner page
- Alliance program logo: The partners can also publish the alliance program logo on their services or even websites
- Translator API Service Volume: Microsoft’s partners will receive FREE Translator API service volume for development and test purposes
- Exclusive access to Microsoft’s Translator Partner Portal
- Opportunity to provide content for use in Translator Social Media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Blog.
- Access to Developer Forum and Translator Marketing Resource
- Link to Customer ready materials from the Translator partner page.
- Logo included in rotation on translator home page
- One case study produced by Microsoft
These benefits are applicable as per the program level (i.e. Alliance, Silver or Gold)
In order to be a part of the Microsoft Translator Partner Alliance Program, partners need to fulfill certain criteria. To become a partner, individuals will need a current MPN membership. They need to adhere to translator attribution guidelines. The partners must have experience of using the translator API. Besides this, there is also an optional requirement, as per which the partners need to be profiled on Microsoft Pinpoint. Again, these requirements vary depending on the partner type (i.e. Alliance, Silver or Gold).
To know more about the Microsoft Translator Partner Alliance Program, read the blog post on MSDN.
- Tags: Corporate