Microsoft Visio Professional 2013 is now available for download at the Microsoft website. Visio 2013 comes with new features that will help create professional diagrams more intuitively. It also includes new and updated shapes and stencils, improved effects and themes, and a co-authoring feature that makes teamwork easier.
Visio Professional 2013 will make your diagrams more dynamic by linking shapes to real-time data and then let you share them with others through a browser using Visio Services in SharePoint, even if they don’t have Visio installed.
Microsoft Visio 2013 features in a nutshell:
- Features designed to make it easier to create diagrams
- New Tools to make teamwork simpler
- Improved touch support, including for Windows 8 and Visio Services in the new Microsoft SharePoint.
- Ability to share your diagrams with others through a browser through Microsoft Office 365 or SharePoint.
- Support for updated diagramming standards, including Unified Modeling Language (UML) 2.4, Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN) 2.0, and Windows Workflow Foundation 4.0.
Once you have installed Visio you will also receive emails with relevant resources to guide you in using it.
Download Microsoft Visio Professional 2013 60-day trial
Visit Microsoft to download it and get started! This software can only be installed on Windows 7 or Windows 8.
- Tags: Visio