Advertised as the world’s first USB-powered capacitive touch-screen display, Mimo Magic Touch is a mini-monitor for home or work computing. The device features a 10.1 inch screen, running at 1024×600 resolutions, having an amazing responsiveness. Its versatile design allows users to use the device either as a mounted display with its base (dock) or simply as a hand held tablet.
Mimo Magic Touch
Currently, the multi-touch mini-monitor is available in two models viz,
- Standard Mimo Magic Touch– Offers a single USB 2.0 connection for both connectivity and power
- Mimo Magic Touch Deluxe– Adds two convenient USB ports to act as a mini-hub to connect other peripherals.
One great characteristic of Mimo Magic Touch is that its touch-screen is very slim, less than an inch thick and weighs only 1lb to offer sharp graphics and clear images for multi-media design, videos and other business needs.
Features in a nutshell:
- Multi-touch capacitive touchscreen
- Fully compatible with Windows 7
- Display-only mode compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 2000 and Mac OS
- 1024×600 resolution
- 10.1″ screen
- Sturdy, adjustable dock/base
- Screen can also be removed and used independently, as a tethered tablet or mounted (VESA 75) screen
- Comes with USB cord
The device has been developed with the main intention to enhance user experience of traditional ‘point-and-poke’ resistive touch-screen monitors. Besides, Mimo has thousands of useful and fun applications. It keeps your main display clutter-free and Outlook/Mail, Calendar or Address Book applications up all the time
Mimo Magic Touch finds applications in home entertainment systems, manufacturing controls, corporate video conferencing and many more.
It is fully compatible with Windows 7 and is priced at $299.99 in the market. It also acts as a good peripheral monitor for social networking, online chatting and much more. To know more visit its website.