The much awaited Mozilla Firefox 22 has been released officially, and this time it is a huge improvement over its predecessor. It is way too fast, and there are no time gaps between sending and receiving small packets thus making it a unique experience.
The new features in Mozilla Firefox 22 are as follows:
- WebRTC will be enabled by default.
- No automatic plugin reactivation.
- Firefox 22 will scale the resolution by itself and adjust the size of the text accordingly.
- In Firefox 22, the download progress status will be there on the dock application icon itself.
- The user will be able to modify the audio/video playback rate as per his requirements.
- ‘OdinMonkey’ has been enabled on his browser which is a major improvement.
- The WebGL has been modified. Thus users will experience better 2D and 3D graphics here.
- Firefox 22 is smart enough to word-wraptext so that the users don’t need to scroll the screen horizontally for reading it.
- The browser has fixed all security issue that its predecessor had, thereby making it less prone to attacks.
- Operating System: It should be Window XP SP2 or higher.
- Processor: Pentium 4 or higher.
- RAM: 512 MB or higher.
- Memory: 200 MB or higher.
The browser’s speed has improved, because since it copies the cache memory of other browsers, it doesn’t need to resend a first time opening request to website and they open instantaneously.
The browser can be downloaded from Mozilla.org. If you are already a Firefox user, make sure you have updated it to its latest version.