Microsoft’s Ready for Windows website is the perfect place to find out which software solutions are supported on Windows 10. This is a great service for the IT professionals who are considering Windows 10 for their organization. Now the Ready for Windows Directory also features the enterprise software solutions. Users can quickly find essential antivirus, virtual private network (VPN), and virtualization solutions that support Windows 10.
The Ready for Windows website enables users to search for supported Windows 10 solutions by solution name or software provider. It also provides details on the adoption status of each solution. This has two versions:
- Adopted: The solutions that have been installed on at least 10,000 commercial Windows 10 devices.
- Highly Adopted: The solutions that have been installed on at least 100,000 commercial Windows 10 devices.
How to use Ready for Windows site
The Ready for Windows site is extremely easy to use. Just put the software name or the software provider’s name in the search window. This search will let you know whether the software or the solution is Ready for Windows 10. Either it can be adopted or supported by Windows 10. It consists of a long list of enterprise software solutions including, Antivirus programs, Virtual Private Network (VPN) and Virtualization.
Some of the recently supported solutions by Ready for Windows site include:
- Avast for Business Premium Endpoint Security – Desktop app
- Avast for Business Premium Endpoint Security – Internet Explorer 11
- Avast for Business Premium Endpoint Security – Edge
- Isograph – AttackTree Desktop app
- Isograph – Network Availability Prediction Desktop app
- Isograph Hazop+ Desktop app
- Isograph Data Link Manager Desktop app
- Isograph Reliability Workbench Desktop app
- Isograph Availability Workbench Desktop app
- BETON Desktop app
- Datorama Marketing Intelligence Platform Desktop app
- Datorama Marketing Intelligence Platform Universal Windows app
Besides, the Ready for Windows site also lets users learn more about compatibility. Users can learn more about App Compat and Windows as a service including the tools and technologies so you can grow your business with Windows 10.
In case the apps users want are not listed on Ready for Windows, Microsoft offers tools and guidance to help users perform structured testing of business-critical applications with users or business owners.
For this, users can use following links:
- Download the Windows 10 Deployment and Management Lab Kit
- Download the Web Application Compatibility Lab Kit
- Configure a test lab to deploy Windows 10
- Virtual Lab: Use Internet Explorer Enterprise Mode to fix compatibility issues
For more information of Ready for Windows site, visit this link.