Windows all-time favorite games like Solitaire Collection, Mahjong and Minesweeper are now available on Windows Phone platform. Earlier this year, Microsoft updated Minesweeper, MahJong and Solitaire for Windows 8/8.1 and these three titles are now available for the Windows Phone as well. Microsoft today announced the availability of classic Windows games for Windows Phone platform.
With a few improvements and new twists these classic games are available for download on Windows Phone Store. While the basic gameplay for these games is still the same, the new twists and improvements bring a fresh experience to players. The games are now redesigned according to the new generation high-end Windows devices like Smartphones, PCs and tablets.
Features of Solitaire Collection, Mahjong & Minesweeper
- Players can now compete with their friends, earn scores and achievements and enter the leaderboards in all three games.
- Microsoft Mahjong includes new and improved graphics and intuitive controls along with beautiful imageries. Multiple puzzles with three levels of difficulty will give a new and exciting playing experience to Mahjong lovers.
- Microsoft Solitaire Collection includes popular variations of solitaire like Klondike, Spider, FreeCell and TriPeaks.
- An improved undo feature is also added to the Windows Phone version of these classic games.
- Microsoft Minesweeper includes better and improved visual and sound features with multiple levels of difficulty.
You can now download Windows Phone version of Solitaire, Mahjong and Minesweeper for Windows Phone for free via Windows Phone Store.