Microsoft Surface Pro 4 tablet will hit the Indian market in January 2016, says Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella. During his keynote speech at Microsoft Future Unleashed event in Mumbai, CEO Nadella recently announced the availability of this much-awaited device. According to sources, the pricing is expected to start around Rs. 67,999.
Powered with Windows 10 device is packed with some outstanding features. It is moreover a tablet which works as a laptop while running all your desktop software. It comes with a nicely crafted and light magnesium body and weighs just 766 grams.
Surface Pro 4 Tablet Price in India
Surface Pro 4 tablet will be available 128 GB and 256 GB models with Intel Core m3, i5 and i7 processors providing you a wonderful experience of running multiple programs at a time. Some notable features of the device includes the 12.30-inch display with a resolution of 2736 X 1824 pixels with a PPI of 267 pixels per inch, 8MP rear facing and 5 MP front facing cameras, ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, and Gyroscope.
Its lightweight design and the excellent 9 hours battery backup makes it one of the best devices to be carried on the go. Microsoft is also offering an external magnetic type cover cum keyboard which is available for sale separately.
According to a source, the pricing is expected to be as follows:
- The 128 GB Intel Core m3 variant comes with a 4GB RAM and is supported by Intel HD Graphics 515. It is priced at 67,999 INR.
- Other variants include 128 GB Intel Core i5 with 4GB RAM which is priced at 74,999 INR,
- 256 GB Intel Core i5 with 8 GB RAM priced at 95,999 INR,
- 256 GB Intel Core i7 with 8 GB RAM Priced at 1,18,499 and 2
- 56 GB Intel Core i7 with 16 GB RAM which is priced highest at 1,32,999.
Potential buyers may want to download the Surface Pro 4 User Guide here.