The popular freeware Windows tweaking utility Ultimate Windows Tweaker has been upgraded to v 4.1, to include several new tweaks. Apart from letting you backup & restore your tweaks & settings, it also lets you disable Wi-Fi Sense as well as synchronization of settings.
Ultimate Windows Tweaker 4.1 for Windows 10
Ultimate Windows Tweaker 4.1 for Windows 10 now lets you do the following things:
- Export and Import Tweaks: Now you can save your existing tweaks’ preference and import to other systems.
- Improved Privacy Section: Now disable Wi-Fi Sense as well as synchronization of settings directly from UWT.
- Pin your favorite Settings sections to desktop context menu. This option is available in Context Menu > Desktop Context Menu 2.
- Enable/Disable Built-in Administrator Account.
There are also other improvements that have come about in this version:
- Narrow down Context Menus of Desktop and File Explorer
- Restarts Explorer after applying Tweaks
- Fixed various bugs.
The updated Ultimate Windows Tweaker for Window 10 is now available for download from its home page.