The newest version of Windows 10, which is version 1909, is out right now for all users of the operating system. The November 2019 Update brings quite a lot to the table, but nothing of real significance, yet still important all the same. Due to security reasons, we suggest you download and install the update right away to be on the safe side just in case.
Download Windows 10 v1909 November 2019 Update
Let’s take a look at some of the new features folks should expect from Windows 10 1909:
- Quickly creating an event directly from the Calendar flyout on the Taskbar.
- Better managing notifications, including a new button at the top of the Action Center and the ability to sort notifications by most recently shown.
- Integrating OneDrive content online with traditional indexed results in the File Explorer search box.
- The navigation pane on the Start menu now expands when you hover over it with your mouse to better inform where clicking goes.
- Using your voice to activate third-party digital assistants from the Lock screen.
The ability to activate third-party digital assistants from the Lock Screen is probably the most interesting new addition, and no doubt it is something we will be testing in in the days to come to see how well it works.
In order to get the feature update, please navigate to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update and select Check for updates. Once the update appears, you can select Download and install now.