YouTube’s new home page is now live and available to all! It was was offered as an experimental homepage last month. Based on the feedback, they have made some changes, and now they are introducing the new homepage to everyone.
- Combined list – Merges your subscriptions, friend activity, and recommendations into one easier-to-scan list
- Don’t miss a video – If a channel uploads 4 videos in a day, you’ll see all 4 – instead of just the latest video
- Delete anything – Hover over any video you don’t want to watch and click ‘x’
- Or just grey it out – Videos you’ve already watched will be greyed out – so even without deleting, you’ll know where you left off
- Help me re-find stuff I just watched – Your homepage will include your recent likes and favorites so you can easily get back to them
- Easy inbox – Links to your inbox (personal messages & comments) are front and center
- Load much more – Watch older videos – all without leaving the homepage.
On the new home page, if you only care about your subscriptions, just click on “Subscription uploads” at the top – YouTube will remember your setting.
Head over to YouTube to check it out!
- Tags: YouTube