Microsoft has teamed up with with DonorsChoose.org. If you choose Bing as your default search engine, Microsoft will donate $3 to this organization to fund a classroom project of your choice.
“Every day students use Bing to explore the world, so we have a vested interest in seeing them succeed.
Choose Bing and Microsoft will send you a $3 donation code to use towards a public school classroom project of your choice on DonorsChoose.org.
This money can give a new reader a copy of “The Wizard of Oz,” an inkpad to a budding artist, or four new compasses to young urban explorers.”
To get started:
– Visit the Bing & Donate webpage
– Click on the Bing & Donate orange box
– Set Bing as your default serch engine
– Submit your email address to receive the $3 donation code to DonorsChoose.org
– Check your email for the donation code.
Then go to DonorsChoose.org and apply your donation code to the project of your choice.