Microsoft has released Project Professional 2016 and has made its 60-day trial version available on its website. Project Professional 2016 is a project management software that will help you plan projects and collaborate with others members of your team very easily. It will help you stay organized and keep your projects on track. This project management system is designed to seamlessly work with other Microsoft applications and cloud services.
Project Professional 2016 System Requirements:
- Computer and Processor: 1 Ghz or greater x86/x64 Processor with SSE2 instruction set
- Memory: 1 GB RAM (32 Bit) / 2 GB RAM (64 Bit)
- Hard disk: 2.0 GB available
- Operating System: Windows 10, Windows 8/7, Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2012 with .NET 3.5 or greater
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX 10 graphics card 1024×576 minimum resolution
- Browser: Internet Explorer 8, 9, 10, 11, Firefox 10.x+, Safari 5 (Mac), Chrome 17.x.
- Other: Touch features require a touch enabled Windows 10/7 or Windows 8/7 PC Certain functionality may require internet connectivity
If your computer meets the system requirements, you can go ahead and register for the trial and then download and install the fully functional 60-day trial software.
Once you have installed Project Professional 2016 you will also receive emails with relevant resources to guide you in using it.
Download Microsoft Project Professional 2016
Visit Microsoft to download it and get started! It is available in 32-bit as well as 64-bit versions.
Post updated on 17th Oct 2016 to replace Project 2013 with Project 2016 links, etc.
- Tags: Software