Search with Bing, the new search engine from Microsoft, and for every 10 qualifying searches you do, Microsoft will donate 5p to Sport Relief, a registered charity and an initiative of Comic Relief.
For a search to qualify, it must be a new search performed by an individual during the Qualifying Period on the Bing search engine using a computer on which the Giving Counter has been downloaded.
It’s just 3 easy steps:
– Download the Giving Counter
– Sign up to track your fundraising
– Start searching on Bing.com!
You do not need to create a profile to participate in Give with Bing; the qualifying searches performed on the computer on which the Giving Counter is installed will still be counted even if a user is not signed in to a Give with Bing profile. However, you will need to create a Give with Bing profile if you want to:
– Track your personal Give with Bing progress on more than one computer
– Create a Give with Bing group
– Invite your friends to join your Give with Bing group
– Share Give with Bing on Facebook and Twitter
Via Rob Margel’s Blogs | Visit Give With Bing website.