Microsoft today launched the Bing Business Portal, a new service from Bing to help business owners create and control their online listing, making it easier for their customers to find them on Bing. With it, owners can even create deals and promote the offers on both the Bing desktop and mobile experience – for free.
The BBP will replace the Bing Local Listing Center (LLC), and all existing listing on LLC have been seamlessly migrated to the Bing Business Portal
Bing Business Portal enables you to establish and manage a rich, comprehensive online listing presence, and create deals that customers can find in Bing search results. Bing Business Portal includes the following tools:
- Claim and verify a business listing and profile
- Listing detail/profile editor
- Photo upload tool
- Deal wizard
- Publishing tools
With Bing Business Portal, you can:
- Claim, create, verify, and manage local business listings
- Identify key search categories where you want your listing to appear
- Customize listings with enhanced details such as logos, photos, and more
- Create a mobile Web site (and free QR Code) so customers can learn about your business on their mobile devices
- Create a custom menu (restaurants and bars) for inclusion on a mobile menu
- Create Deals (coupons) and promote them for free on Bing (both PC and Mobile) and Facebook
- Authorize other users to manage your listings.
Sign up for Bing Business Portal, and start attracting more customers! The service, in beta, is currently available in the US only.