Ahead on Windows 10 launch date, July 29, Microsoft has planned to celebrate the occasion with a number of special events, giveaways and more. The software giant will be organizing a series of in-store activities and events across more than 110 locations. The meetup also gives an opportunity to get expert advice and everything users need to know about Windows 10.
Windows 10 Launch
Please note that though there will be additional celebrations in various Microsoft Stores around the world those specific celebrations will be invitation only due to limited space availability, so sign up immediately!
We also want to give a special thanks to the people who helped shape Windows 10. To celebrate, the first 50 Windows Insiders to visit each Microsoft store starting on July 29 will get an exclusive Windows Insiders t-shirt (first-come first-served), and in addition, we are offering a Windows Insider Exclusive Microsoft store offer, valid in-store only July 29- August 2. Go to the Windows Insider Hub to learn more and download the offer.” writes Microsoft in a blog post.
Here’s a list of celebration locations with special guests-
1. Bellevue, Washington – Bellevue Square – World Cup Champion Megan Rapinoe
2. Boston, Massachusetts – The Shops at Prudential Center – NHL Selke Trophy Winner Patrice Bergeron
3. Dallas, Texas – NorthPark Center – NFL Pro Football Hall of Famer Deion Sanders
4. Garden City, New York – Roosevelt Field – World Cup Champion Abby Wambach
5. Houston, Texas – Houston Galleria – Houston Texans Linebacker Brian Cushing
6. Las Vegas, Nevada – Fashion Show – Boxing Legend Sugar Ray Leonard
7. Lone Tree, Colorado – Park Meadows – OneRepublic
8. Santa Clara, California – Westfield Valley Fair – NBA Champion and Finals MVP Andre Iguodala
9. Seattle, Washington – University Village – Seattle Seahawks Wide Receiver Doug Baldwin
10. Tysons Corner, Virginia (D.C. area) – Tysons Corner Center – World Cup Champion Ali Krieger
For more information, see Microsoft’s Facebook page.