1 in 10 people have ended a relationship on Valentine’s day, arguably the most romantic day of the year. This year Bing is challenging people to reconsider their search habit and break up with Google. “You wouldn’t keep dating someone who isn’t trustworthy, so why use a search engine known for serving its interests over your own”, says Bing.
Bing treats you right and offers more features, says Microsoft!
- Not all is fair in love and search, says Bing! When you are shopping online, Bing will display only honest results and best deals, unlike Google which displays shopping ads too, says Bing.
- Bing’s Snapshot feature includes one-click access for booking reservations or buying tickets.
- Bing will bring all your friends from Facebook and Twitter into its social search. So why would you want to use search engines that keep you locked in their system and isolated from your friends.
- Its History Off features will allow you to shop privately.
- And finally, just for searching, Bing Rewards lets you earn Amazon and Starbucks gift cards, free Xbox LIVE and Hulu Plus subscriptions.
With this campaign, Microsoft has surely fired a direct salvo at Google. Wonder, if Google will respond!